Rep
Drives: Ice Cream Truck

Garage List
2022 BMW M3  [9.50]
Quote:
Originally Posted by modat View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGW0RM View Post
I am tempted to just pay a 5-10K ADM for one I can get this week from a dealer holding one hostage. Pisses me off they are charging that much. But I want my car now and what other choices do I have. I either wait and probably get pushed out another time or two. Or pay to play now. Sigh.
Don't do it. dont give them an excuse to charge over. let it sit on the lot. You'll be better off getting the car to your exact spec.
Trust me, I'm dead against paying over msrp. BMW isn't charging them more for the cars. So why the hell should I pay more. I'm 100% against paying an ADM.

But I really just want a car. I sold my 2020 911 S for the m3. I'm driving a 2012 Nissan Cube right now. Hahahaha. I actually love it. But I'd like to have my fun car now too.

The one I found has all the options I picked. But in a different exterior and interior color. Both of which I also like.

Anyways, I just feel like it's been one delay after another. The holidays are coming and I suspect more delays are coming and we won't see our cars until February or March. That kind of thinking has mr itching to just jump ship and pay to play.

Or I do both and just sell one at the same ADM increase that the dealer passed on to me to one of you who end up jumping ship too! lol.