Drives: NA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jcali86 View Post
They should rename this place to Bimmer&PorschePost

Page 1 - discussion about the car
Hits the front page
Page 2 - grille moaners
Page 3 - Porsche wankers

How is a second hand Porsche that's way into its warranty even a comparison to a brand new M4. The mental gymnastics people do on this forum.
You can split the grille moaners into 3 categories -
1. People that can afford a Porsche and for some reason have to keep telling us all they are getting one instead (no one cares FYI to you).
2. People that can't afford a Porsche and need to compare second hand or poverty spec models to a fully loaded M4/M3.
3. Miserable people that need to moan and argue instead of accepting and moving on.

My theory is they don't like change, which is what the new M3 and M4 is, so they go to a nice safe option of a Porsche, which has not and probably never will change its design.

Go buy a Porsche if you can't accept the new design, the grille is not changing and we won't miss you here. I truly hope you love whatever car you get instead and it makes you happy, just stop trying to suck the joy out of everyone that loves the design and direction of the new G8X models, some of us love it and love talking to others about it without the constant rhetoric in every damn thread
I hear you and feel you man.