Quote:
Originally Posted by NumberNine View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by BardG View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by NumberNine View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by BardG View Post
I just talked to my dealer, he tells me he can't get Laser Lights on my March build. He said not a single new vehicle coming into the dealer has arrived with Laser Lights, and was not able "force add" to my configuration. I'm in Canada if that matters.
Same, told by dealer and there is a laser headlight deletion on my build sheet. Canada, March build.
Seems odd huh? It must be somewhat regional, from what I've read on this forum most are getting them. But, Canada is a smaller market, maybe BMW accommodates it's bigger markets first. Too bad, I'd like them.

Are you going to ask for a discount?
Yes it's odd, didn't hear this from US buyer, but heard from many GTA dealers,

Dealer showed me a restriction list where I can see laser headlight, carbon bucket seat and some driving assistance stuff which I don't care.

Carbon bucket seat seems to be okay atm.

I don't want to give up the allocation, gonna talk to them tmr.
Did your dealer mentioned anything about the HK sound system? My dealer mentioned it's been deleted from a number of the new orders. However he's not sure if he's seen it delete it from any M cars yet
Didn't mention it and it wasn't on the internal restriction list they showed me.

3 items listed: Laser light, Carbon bucket seat, parking assist.

They have confirmed no laser light, looks like carbon bucket seats is accepted.
Great thanks. I don't know if Laser Lights can be retrofitted. Also, it's a $1,500 option, to my way of thinking we should get a credit🤞
Woow…no laserlights, no sourround view…more and more stuff cut off…would be a no-go for me

You can retrofit, but gonna be way too expensive…new ECUs needed too, and there are multiple just for lights…I once checked what a light would cost with my dealer out of curiosity. 2,5k$ for one…without any ECUs
To my understanding Canadian market has more restrictions compared to USA and European, I wouldn't be surprised if more restrictions kicks in nowadays.
Appreciate 1
Dr.Deep1827.00