01-16-2022, 01:34 AM   #68
Teutonic
Colonel
No_Country
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoenG View Post
Don't know whether you're aware that there is a broad world wide consent that blizzards, floodings, storms, and other forms of extreme weather are caused by CO². To avoid further accelerated environment detoriation, the BEV are suggested. You got the story entirely inversed.
Sorry, but that’s a story told by the mass media nanny.
The globe is going through this process for ever and nothing changed.
If you resd papers from 1912 you will find articles that polar bears are loosing their ice due to weather warming.
The globe is just going thorugha cycle. The fact that we have the opportunity to see the snow in Sahara or Mexico the moment it happens doesnt make it different or scary.
Mexico had snow two hundreds years ago, so is Sahara. There are articles or books that proves it, but very very few read about it. Is just they didn’t have whatsapp and a television to see it as the information waas very hard to reach everyone.
CO2 is what the plants need. Its okay.

On the other side, EV is actually worse for the environement.
I suggest to everyone to watch a documentary made by a Canadian from Alberta, is called “Climate Warning” and grab your own conclusion.
I also suggest everyone just to go on Google Images and search “Chile Lithium Extraction” and you will see the damage we do to this planet. While an oil site can be reforested and regained, a lithium extraction site will be never recovered; ever.

I believe in pollution, but not in climate change. Climate change is bullshit.

Its all a mambo jumbo done by media and the corporations that want a new financial shift.
When BMW came up with the hydrogen car, nobody gave a shit.
It is no interest in it.
Quant Germany makes cars that run on salt water. Anyone interested?
Not really…

The EV is not the answer. The EVil they bring is worse for the planet.
Appreciate 2
Fhey454.50