Garage List
2916 Audi A6   [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by McLaren720s View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by nottoday View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by McLaren720s View Post
I just got a quote from BMW Seattle for $72,000. Not very good. Vroom offered $75,000 and still not good enough. I mean, there are M2C and F8x cars selling for 65-70k with 20,000+ miles on them.

I just submitted my order today for the new G82C XDrive and dealer said I should get an allocation pretty soon (within 30 days) since they don't have anyone else in front of me.

We'll see what happens when the new car arrives. I have to sell it for at least 10k over dealer offer to recoup the sales tax and even more to make a "profit".
Cool!!

So, you just walked in, handed them your order, and no one is on a waiting list.

That's nice!

Did you have to do anything other than that?

•$$ deposit?
• Credit app?

I'm just asking because, from reading some of these threads, it seems a lot of people are doing those two things.

I didn't do either one when I ordered my car.
Yes, nobody else on the waiting list so hoping to get an allocation soon.

They required a fully refundable $1000 deposit to place the order and nothing else. Financing and everything else related can be done within 30 days of the car arriving and taking delivery.
Thank you for the info, I might stop by there. I'm thinking about trading mine. Since I leased mine through BMW it might work out for me and the dealership would save by not having to pay sales tax.
Appreciate 0