View Single Post
      10-21-2021, 02:05 PM   #12
Sphygmomanometer
Private
Switzerland
Rep
Drives: BMW M2 Competition

Garage List
I appreciate the kind feedback. Thank you guys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by m20e3087 View Post
Wow! Thanks for the video. Wish I had roads like that near me.
That's pretty much all you can do in Switzerland but that is not a complaint because that mountain pass road (Sustenpass) in particular is extraordinarily fun to drive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by beachBmmr View Post
I agree with you that the car is not able to be properly appreciated on the road. Driving around on public roads just beckons the track.
Yep, and it doesn't look it's going to go in a different direction any time soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onesie View Post
He mentioned he thinks the sedan tail lights look better (which I agree). He goes as far as saying he like the looks of the M4 (which I don't, from any angle, I prefer the M3 10 to 1, I'd be negative for sure).

The size is a fact. The interior space is a fact and a perception. For being so large, one would expect the backseat to have more room than the smaller car. The same is true of the M8, for example.

You can tell he loves the car.
Actually I feel similar. I mentioned something like that in the video with my M2C. That one works for me because it looks classically BMW which is true for the G80 M3 as well (at least in profile).

Quote:
Originally Posted by beachBmmr View Post
I get the tone, Hes taking the POV of a purist skeptic (the haters). I dont want to like this car...but we know how it ends...
I actually felt that way. I didn't actively try to sabotage my feelings towards the car but I didn't think I would like it but once you drive the car you can clearly recognise the engineering effort that went into the it.

Now - '21 Golf Variant 1.5 eTSI | '18 911 GT3 Touring | '19 M2 Competition
Then - '21 Civic Type R | '16 Touran 1.4 TSI | '07 M5 Touring | '06 130i | '97 528i
Appreciate 0