View Single Post
      09-01-2021, 08:20 PM   #93
bmwdrive
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: X5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patton250 View Post
It’s posts like this that don’t make any sense. I realize you’re just relaying what your sales person told you but you or him or both of you are not understanding the process correctly. Build week 37 is between September 13 and September 19. That’s supposed to be the week your car is finished. That’s what week 37 means on your build sheet anyway. So either you guys are reading that wrong or he just doesn’t know what he’s talking about. The only other option would be that none of us know what we talking about and there is no methodology to this. However that can’t be true because there’s hundreds of pages of previous threads that tracked many builds of many models pretty accurately. So I’m going back to what has always been known and that is when you are given a build week that’s the week it’s supposed to be finished.
I wouldn't blame the sales person. It's certainly me that doesn't understand the process. He said week 41. The build sheet says week 37. I called the genius and he said week 40. The genius also said that all of this is highly variable and can change anytime. I think my car is just too early in the process to be precise. I'm fine. I will go with week 40-ish and just wait.
Appreciate 1
Patton2502939.50