View Single Post
      08-30-2021, 06:56 PM   #66
Patton250
Colonel
Rep
Drives: BMW X3,M5,Turbo S

Quote:
Originally Posted by dimmy View Post
So not to disappoint you but that’s what we’ve been hoping for (or at least I’ve been hoping for) in the Week 36 thread and it hasn’t happened yet lol. Thought for sure I’d be in 150 today and still not. Only reason I’m in this thread is to see how people ahead of us are doing in regards to their statuses. I’ll keep you all updated if I hear anything back!

Just reiterate, my current situation (and others like me in Week 36):

Allocation was received sometime near end of July (so 111)
Went into 112 on 08/02

And that’s about it so far. Confirmed Week 36 still as of today with no delays / holds. Some people that have called have been moved up to Week 37 but as of today Genius / Dealer is still saying Week 36. Tracker still shows 112 and there’s no other movement or update that anyone can tell me about since it went into that status aside from “it’s still showing Week 36”.
My order sheet says week 35–37. So I assumed the worst that I was in week 37. I went 112 on August 8. My allocation was instant and I went right to priority 1 (sold) at the same time I hit 112. I don’t know what that means or if it’s important or if everyone does I’m just relaying the information I got. So your car is supposed to be finished by the end of next week. They better get going.
Appreciate 0