10-04-2021, 09:55 AM   #39
wtwo3
Major General
Rep
Drives: 23 X7 40i; 23 M3; 24 cooper s

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by rlrayl View Post
Do you guys think kyalami orange interior would work with the Aventurine Red? I'm placing my order today and this is what I'm considering. I know I have some time to change but I don't want black as that's a little boring to me. I like the silverstone but I feel like it will look dirtier over time compared to the other colors. Tartufo is ok but it is a little old man looking in my opinion (no offense! and I also currently have a tan interior lol). It would look a lot better if they would do the two tone black inserts like the other colors though. Not too sure about the fiona red.
I personally am not a fan of orange-red combo... too.... McDonald's for me.

I would have loved if they offered a darker brown interior like a mocha, but I'll probably go with tartufo. Brown/tan interior with a red exterior I think is super classy and gives me Ferrari vibes. If not that, then my next choice would be ivory. I have ivory seats in my X5 which is ametrin, and that combo is beautiful. Have had it for 2 years now and haven't noticed it getting dirty.

'20 BMW m340i... '20 BMW X5 40i... '16 Infiniti Q50 RS 400... '10 Lexus RX 350... '08 Lexus IS 350... '00 Nissan Maxima... '93 Nissan Maxima
Appreciate 0