View Single Post
      03-16-2021, 04:13 PM   #17
KevinGS
Colonel
Rep
Drives: Past 2015 M4, Current 2013 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanc2408 View Post
I'm looking to do the same. Talked to someone at the dealership a week ago and they said you should expect to pay sticker for now. His advice was wait til the end of the year and you might get a discount or incentive at that point but if the sales numbers are really good, you might not.
Yes, makes sense.

I'll investigate some out-of-state dealers, to see if I can find someone willing to offer a decent deal, with either discounts, or a low Money Factor (APR).

I'm seriously considering just purchasing this car too. With interest rates so low on new cars (60 months could be as low as 1.9%, 72 like 2.99%), the purchase payment could be just about the same amount.

And in 3 years, you can still trade the car in and upgrade (or you can just sell it)...not much different than a lease. Yes, a lease makes it easier to simply turn the car in, but when you own it, you're less worried about mileage, and to some degree, the wear and tear.

So unless I found at least a $5000 discount, I'll likely just buy the car, and will have about the same payment, with no mileage restriction.
Appreciate 0