View Single Post
      11-23-2020, 02:07 PM   #45
frankiebones
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: Fire Orange G80 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by eman6306 View Post
Seems like the writing is on the wall and thinking M3/M4 is dying a slow death here unfortunately.

The target market, the soft, klitchy social media reviews, rare mentioning of technology, questionable design direction, and the list goes on.

Thinking the new G37 M2 will probably replace it for the driver's small to mid-sided track-focused car, while i4 will slowly replace G8x until electrification. Sad times, hence changed my order to an 21 F90. Happy to say my F90 M5 Competition will be at the VPC the end of this week! Cheers!
God forbid we give BMW, a brand we all love, the benefit of the doubt and wait a few months to see what they actually release in terms of driving reviews and technical documentation. God forbid we wait to see the car in person before railing against it in 4,000 consecutive posts (that part is not directed at you). God forbid we exercise any patience with them during a once in a century pandemic which has completely stopped European commerce. It's a miracle it actually went into production.

Congrats on the F90.
Appreciate 2
M2Debt98.00
DeeKay553.00