View Single Post
      08-04-2023, 01:08 PM   #15
Info@mad-us.com
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Rep

Drives: bmw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndaks View Post
Sorry, I am a little confused when you first announced the product (on the NRP prototype install video) you said that the full catback system would be available first, and I quote for under 2500$ (lol) and that the axel back would be sold at a later date.
Are you going to sell this as a complete catback system? (Was really interested in this)
Or do I have to buy a midpipe and axle back separately? Or both options are available cause I don't see a full catback pre order option available yet?
You are correct. Initially we were going to release the full system which would include a single midpipe. If you go back to that thread we received many comments and pms regarding selling a full system from customers who have already purchased our midpipe or may have wanted a resonated version instead.

After listening to customer feedback we have decided to sell them as separate products that can be used alone or together as a full system. I believe this allows for a more flexible exhaust system and better for everyone in the long run.

Our retail pricing is $98 over what we initially wanted but of course with your forum discount you can get it even lower than 2500 Shipped.

Last edited by Info@mad-us.com; 08-04-2023 at 09:20 PM..
Appreciate 2
Devils41264.00