BardG
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2019 M550xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimchiguy79 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cee View Post
Well said…if it wasn’t for the RAM random allocations et al and the fact some wait a few days for carrier assignment while other wait months and cars produced at later dates including even ones produced in FEB 23 getting delivered then yeah you could blame world events and shortages….I can only speak for myself but as a first ever BMW purchase ( never thought of cancelling my order as there’s nothing else that fits the criteria) this experience is leaving a sour taste.
Sorry to hear that this is your first experience with the brand. I'd like to think it doesn't represent how they normally would run their business, but first hand experience for myself and other friends/family with their car purchases this past year have shown me just how random and disorganized BMW has become. Totally agree that there isn't much else that compares to some BMW models (G8X, etc). Right now their top notch product is keeping me a BMW customer (assuming the car is delivered this season, year or decade).
Yes for sure, if it wasn't for the product I'd be gone. I've had 3 Audi's, nice but just not the same as BMW. I couldn't see myself going back to Audi. Mercedes is too "pedestrian" or conservative for me. I like a four door car, I guess I could look at the Panamera but it's a big car!
Appreciate 0