EvenKeel
Captain
Rep
Drives: Sedan

Quote:
Originally Posted by StudioRSR View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverstar335 View Post
I am not sure if you tested a stock F80 when it was originally released but if you did, how did it do?

Quote:
Originally Posted by erictrainer View Post
In the F8X track times thread for CW13 there is a 1:51, but the second fastest time is a 1:55 and third a 1:56 (all on slicks). Yeah so it seems like this thing is the Business!
Our group of friends that we track with every month is full of F8x M3/M4's all with varying levels of upgrades, and on average at Buttonwillow an F8x with Coilovers, 200 treadwear tires, and a Stage 2 tune is around 1:55 to 1:59 depending on the driver/conditions. Most F8x owners seem to use the sub-2min mark as a big goal to reach.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvenKeel View Post
Why Project Senna?
Ayrton Senna is a big inspiration for the owner of the shop/car. His favorite quote to describe the "Rhythm" in our name is from Senna's quote and we have up in our offices..."And suddenly I realized that I was no longer driving the car consciously. I was driving it by a kind of instinct, only I was in a different dimension." You guys have no idea how excited he was when he saw what BMW named that color haha

Our Operations director favors the other quote though "If you no longer go for a gap which exists you are no longer a racing driver."

He also chose the G80 in Sao Paulo Yellow and painted our waiting room to match lol, and Sao Paulo, Brazil is where Senna was born.
Got it. Enjoy in good health.
Appreciate 1
StudioRSR158.50