09-21-2022, 03:54 PM   #46
amuk
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: Lexus RX350

Quote:
Originally Posted by vmalho2 View Post
So I got an email this morning from the SA from Bill Jacobs stating:

"Thank you for ordering your BMW M3 with us. We are still keeping an eye on your order status. I will reach out when I get an update."

I responded back with, hey thanks, I have a change to the build that I submitted 3 months ago, here is the updated build code. Also, where am I on the waiting list? Do I have a chance for an allocation next month?

"Thank you for the updated order. I will save this in your file. The order bank is no longer arranged in order of the oldest to newest anymore but a little more digging shows that you are next in line to get the M3 Comp xDrive Allocation. We should have an allocation for you next month."

My question to the audience: Does this response make sense to any of you all? I am just a little weary especially with what has happened to other forum members such as MassComp recently with their allocations or orders getting taken away...
They may just be referring to the fact that there are separate lists for non-comp, comp, m3, m4, and AWD. So at least six separate waiting lists. At least that's how it was back when I got my car from them.
Appreciate 0