F87source
Major General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Bmw M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by M5Rick View Post
''I know Max,he has been fighting for the title all year and he remains cool''
Former F1 driver van der Garde has said Max will get the title one way or another, it'll be Yes Marina for the Belgian where he won last year though the track has been strangely altered since last year,is it done to favour Merc rocket ship again?
I'm sure van understands the pressure of a title battle of this magnitude more than Nico Rosberg does, you know even though Nico was in literally in the same position as max and under the same conditions, while van has only competed in F1 for 1 season and has 0 career points.

Who knows, championship is still up for grabs but the pressure on max is probably mind blowing knowing he could have bungled an easy title.

Yup I'm sure they spent massive amounts of cash on track redevelopment early on in the year because they knew exactly how Mercede's car would play out. You know even though Mercedes sucked all early part of the season so it would have been a massive waste of money for what could've been a failed attempt to help Merc, especially if max didn't bungle the attempt and wrapped up the championship early. But again who knows how this will end.
minn1914037.50