10-25-2021, 01:05 PM   #647
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleWede View Post
Blame it on COVID/ships stuck outside the harbor, like everyone else
This has been the issue and my game of choice since June. For smaller projects, this is not a concern. Projects such as building expansions and breakroom build-outs, that have to be completed by a specific date, to accommodate additional employees to work on a new production line, being installed as I type, is a major concern. I typically finish 3 zones/departments every QTR. June, July and August, we only started projects for 2 departments that were supposed to be completed by September. I am still working on those 2 areas. I should have got 6 areas done in the time that I haven't been able to complete 2. Material arriving on time is only one cog in this masterful cluster fuck. If I can get people to stop being sick, stop dying and want to work out their contractual obligation would be great. Seriously, I need people to stop dying and get back to work. My last remark is sadistic and somewhat meant as a joke, but not really. This is where we are at.

Last edited by King Rudi; 10-25-2021 at 01:11 PM..
Appreciate 1
UncleWede18016.00