Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 335I, 750li, X5 G80

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limegrntaln View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyndi335I View Post
What do you guys think of Turtle Wax products? I clean and upkeep my cars weekly and have ever used ceramic coatings. My cars have always stayed nice and when I sold them, everyone was impressed on the way they looked. I never used the two bucket method and kept a good coat of wax and maintained with turtle wax sprays. As far as PPF, I am really torn whether it's worth the money. My 09 750li with 145k when I sold it last year looked as good as any other car on the road.
I think its all about preference. Ceramic Coatings have their drawbacks, and they arent for everyone. Cost is one of them, and one of the others is, that people just enjoy the warm glow of a good wax.

Turtle Wax has stepped it up over the past few years. If you had asked me 2-3 years ago, my response would have been

Their Turtle Wax Ice Seal and Shine is money. The hydrophobicity, and durability, actually makes it one of the best spray on sealants on the market.

My Go-to's are Jescar PowerLock Plus. Collinite 845, and Soft 99 Fusso Coat. If you want something thats just about bulletproof as a paste wax, Fusso is insane. You cant kill it. It literally beads like a ceramic coating, a year or more after you apply it.
I need to look into those. Can you use the turtle wax as a topper for maintenance. That would nice.
04 BMW X5
11 BMW 335i convertible (sold, sellers market
Appreciate 0