06-17-2021, 08:30 PM   #10
F30lolz
I can haz cheezburger?
Rep
Drives: 14 Sahara/08 335xi/22 Maverick

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ421 View Post
Wow, that's a long way to drive. I doubt BMW limits how many events you attend. I hope you got a cheesesteak or a pork sandwich (what Philly is really good at ).

You might do BMW's M Performance driving school if you're into road trips, they do it down in South Carolina at the Performance Center. It's a beautiful area and Spartanburg has lots of places to stay/eat. Plus BMW CCA's HQ is next door, you can visit that.

This is an M440i xDrive from my group. I liked that they brought lots of different colors. Somehow I don't think the track handling package lowers it.

Charles
I would love to do the South Carolina M Performance driving school. This past September BMW Cincinnati sponsored a free M Track Day at the Kentucky Speedway so free is always best. There’s a similar event down at the Palm Beach Raceway that I’ll be going to late next month. Regarding food, it was too early to get a Philly sandwich as I left around 10 and got back to northern NJ around 12:30.

I wonder if the staff for these events work for BMWNA full time or if they’re contractors as I remember some of them from previous years when they had it down in Miami. I remember some said they lived in Texas while another said Vegas.
Appreciate 1
CJ4211448.50