06-17-2021, 08:13 PM   #9
CJ421
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: BMW M3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by F30lolz View Post
It was worth the 5 hour round trip. My first time back in Philly since what, mid 80’s 5th grade trip? Regardless, I was hoping for a timed laps but I guess Covid ruined that. I’d agree that it felt short as I wanted a 4th round but yeah, the B48 is a monster and I was surprised the wheel gap wasn’t as bad. Maybe because they had the track handling package?

Was thinking about doing the event in Chicago in early July and maybe coming back to the Tri-state area for Citi Field in early November, though not sure how many events one can attend per year.
Wow, that's a long way to drive. I doubt BMW limits how many events you attend. I hope you got a cheesesteak or a pork sandwich (what Philly is really good at ).

You might do BMW's M Performance driving school if you're into road trips, they do it down in South Carolina at the Performance Center. It's a beautiful area and Spartanburg has lots of places to stay/eat. Plus BMW CCA's HQ is next door, you can visit that.

This is an M440i xDrive from my group. I liked that they brought lots of different colors. Somehow I don't think the track handling package lowers it.

Charles
Attached Images

F30lolz6798.50