Rep
Drives: G80 M3 Comp xDRive

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dad View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanibal74 View Post
Quote:
No, went with the std performance seat as it is a problem for my wife getting in and out. To be honest, I drove one around for 2 days with the non carbon seats and it was great.
I spent a little bit of time in the non-carbon seats and they are quite nice. I ended up with the carbon seats as my wife will spend very little if any time in the G80 as she would usually use the SUV.
Let me be clear, my wife won't drive the car, as a passenger 😂😂😎. Getting in and out on the passenger side in a dress, is somewhat challenging with middle hump.
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanibal74 View Post
Quote:
No, went with the std performance seat as it is a problem for my wife getting in and out. To be honest, I drove one around for 2 days with the non carbon seats and it was great.
I spent a little bit of time in the non-carbon seats and they are quite nice. I ended up with the carbon seats as my wife will spend very little if any time in the G80 as she would usually use the SUV.
Let me be clear, my wife won't drive the car, as a passenger 😂😂😎. Getting in and out on the passenger side in a dress, is somewhat challenging with middle hump.
It will be interesting to see how my wife gets on with the carbon seats. Tbh in the 5 years I owned the f80 she may have sat in the passenger seat 10 times.
Appreciate 0