View Single Post
      05-19-2021, 10:54 AM   #21
OneCleanBMW
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E90 M3

Buy it if you want don't buy it if you don't want. Everyone has opinions and yet nobody has installed it. The price is the price. If you don't like it then go hack your car up at a muffler shop, or leave it stock. Forum posts should typically be used to contribute opinions, I get it. However, we should also show some class to a company who has provided all this info, and media. They didn't design the car, they're simply doing the best with what they've got. If you want an F90 sound then go buy an F90.

FYI - M Tax is nothing compared to supercar tax. Tuning a 720s is $5,000 minimum, from a known tuner. Catted downpipes are $5,000 minimum. Labour is stupid high, I'm about the spend the cost of this mid pipe, in labour alone, installing downpipes on my car. This same mid pipe on a non-M would be a lot less because of the volume of people they can sell to. Performance parts are about volume. They're not here to only help the community, the long-term play is $$$. Which is good, more R&D for future products.

Sean@PSI - do you have any pics of the primary cats? When these cars get cracked, would this mid-pipe be an issue when removing the primary cats in favor of test pipes? Is there a way to leaves the valves in the muffler open 100% of the time?
Appreciate 2