United_States
Rep
Drives: 2024 X5 M60i

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by DecemberStorm View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagofan00 View Post
If I didn't get the go ahead on Twilight Purple then Signal Green was on my short list of colors to ask for next.

I was all in on SPY at first but after a bit I started to see it pop up a lot on FB and IG so I wanted to go for something a bit more unique. Signal Green would definitely check that box if that is what you are after.
wow i looked away from the forums for a few day and you changed your color order !?!? Congrats on the twilight purple, it will for sure stand out

for the next one if I found all the burning holes in my pocket, mint green/ verde mantis /signal green is certainly on the short list
Haha, yeah, I still love SPY and it is my favorite out of all the standard colors available. The more I was looking for photos of it the more I started to see a lot of builds with it on IG and FB and decided that I wanted to go for an even rarer color.

Last gen I believe only 14 cars were built in Twilight Purple...I'm sure more will get made this gen since BMW themselves are promoting the color but still hoping it is a bit more rare.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sedan_Clan View Post
Twilight Purple and Mantis Green this morning at Riverside BMW.
Thanks for posting these! That Mantis Green looks great as well.

Current - 2024 G05 X5 ///M60i in Java Green
Past - 2005 E53 X5 3.0i in Titanium Silver; 2008 E92 335i in Montego Blue; 2019 G01 X3 M40i in Glacier Silver; 2022 G80 M3 Competition in Twilight Purple
Appreciate 0