Dr.Deep
Captain
No_Country
Rep
Drives: M4 Competition

Quote:
Originally Posted by P5381 View Post
Hey all,

New to this so apologies in advance if my questions been answered elsewhere or if I've posted this in the wrong place.

I received my production number for my car last week, very excited of course Mine will be frozen black, carbon everything and fully loaded.

Ive been working with my dealer on an issue with the "full black merino leather" interior (M carbon buckets yes), I've been told that there is a strip of grey around the outside of the headrest that cannot be delivered in black. Ive seen and sent photographs showing the headrest surround in all black along to the dealer but since its not an option I'm told I cannot delete the grey. Anyone else had encountered the problem? Cant imaging you can't order all black interior?
Congrats on the new ride and welcome

If you check in the configurator, then they are indeed always in „two tone", so black has the grey stripe.

Most of the pictures that are around of the cars are prototype or pre-production models, so maybe that's why they were blacked out.

Otherwise the only thing I see, is to check if this is possible if you go with BMW individual...
Appreciate 0