12-01-2021, 07:38 PM   #2
edofloat
Captain
Rep
Drives: Outback or 992

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubzz24 View Post
Hello all,

In Canada unfortunately we can't track our own orders and have to go through the dealer. I'm wondering if anyone can confirm what I've been told is accurate?

I placed an order for an individual color M3cx roughly 2 months ago now. A few weeks ago my CA indicated that there were 4 people ahead of me awaiting allocations.

Yesterday I was informed that my order is now in status 111 and that I have a production month of Jan 2022. One screenshot he sent me shows my production #, with an ETA and location status showing 111. In a screenshot of a different program - what looks like an ancient DOS green screen program - it shows "Prod. Mth: 1 - 2022".

Is it normal for a status 111 to have a production month assigned? Or is this just a system thing and I don't actually have an allocation yet? I was under the impression that if I had an allocation now that I would be in status 112.

Does anyone have experience with this?
Yes, it's normal to have a production month assigned, most of us did since we had actual allocations when orders were placed. You now have a production number, you have an allocation.

It is an entirely different matter if they will actually produce the car in January. Maybe. Maybe not. Most here if you haven't already figured this out have been delayed many times, some for more than 6 months, and are still waiting.
Appreciate 0