View Single Post
      09-16-2021, 06:54 PM   #18
Tyga11
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: M4 Comp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Circa77 View Post
Maurice Bell at Arrowhead invited me to come test drive a black base M3 they had, since I wanted to get a feel for the manual gearbox. I called them pretty late on a Thursday, and told them I would be out the very next morning to test it out.

Note, I am in Gilbert, so it's alllll the way across town for me. I emailed him before I left Friday AM and he was still down with me coming out to check it out.

I get there, and the dude is like "oh no we took a deposit on it yesterday so it's sold". Which means I couldn't drive it. Which also means he knew this and didn't disclose it.

He figured I would just order one regardless since I made the trip I suppose? Then he went on to insult my current car (a Manual 2019 Grand Sport) as a way to endear himself to me I guess.

I know that every dealership has it's good and bad reps, but Maurice is a grade-a pompous piece of shit and I am sure to let everybody know this whenever arrowhead is mentioned.
That's a very far drive...the fact that he didn't have the common courtesy to call you and tell you that speaks volumes.

Unfortunately all of the dealerships here in Phoenix are absolute trash and I would never work with any of them.
Appreciate 0