Jcali86
Captain
Rep
Drives: G80 xdrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3nford View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jcali86 View Post
Wasn't sure early on but never hated it, now I love it, the videos I've seen have made me love it even more. The majority of people that don't like it are F8X owners who can't accept the changes, the rest have been told they don't like it and it's a social media world, so the majority of people don't risk going against popular opinion, then there is a very few people who actually wont buy one because they genuinely do dislike it. More available for us that want it though!

Hope that guy who said he was keeping tabs on people that hated it is doing so, will be funny in a few months to hear them backpedaling on why they like it now.
Wooo this logic again, and I hope we all keep tabs on who's loving it and better make sure they keep their promise and buy one down the road.

We get it, about 33% of y'all like it. Move on, no need to convince other people will like it later, unless you're so insecure about your feelings toward it and need others validation.
Annoying isn't it, hearing the same boring rhetoric. Try listening to people moan about the grille for the last several months when you like it or being drowned out in pictures of old M3's we've all seen thousands of times. That's why it keeps getting brought up, because it's going to be genuinely amusing seeing the people who said they would never buy it; get one.

Why would I move on? I'm in the section for this car, where I'd love to talk to others who share my excitement for it. How about you move on and we'll all carry on enjoying it
khanyam4801.50
elitex1233.00
VetteGuy845.50