g80_zayd
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: '23 G80 M3CX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derek.Hohn View Post
proTUNING Freaks

I had started a thread asking about the Bm3 Rev Board release date and whether or not any additional programming would need to be done by Femto. There seem to have been 2 different answers provided to community members through instagram. I am about to send out my ecu but want to integrate the Rev 2 board when it becomes available for the port injection safeties it will provide.

I would prefer to only send it out once instead of sending it twice.

Could you please clarify on the below replies through Instagram ?

Clarification on this for the community would be greatly appreciated.

Response to one forum member.

Response to second forum member

They have been promising REV2 for awhile now. And it’s getting a bit annoying. It turns out yes, you do have to send out the ECU again, and the guy Zanin was misinformed in telling me that we do not have to send out to FEMTO again. Whenever you ask BM3 for a release date, they just say “soon.” How soon, we don’t know. But considering they just released the single bank update for single turbo cars, I imagine it will be quite awhile until REV2 will be released. Imagine how much it would suck for someone with a single turbo car to send their Ecu out now for this update, only for them to have to resend out again next month. This tells me it’s going to be at least June by the time they release it. Another alternative for you: send out the ECU and buy the RTP harness and MAXXECU controller. I have heard great things and it has much better integration than Reflex. And will likely be just as good as REV2, with the only inconvenience being that you have to separately log for it (I think) similar to Reflex.
Appreciate 0