Brazil
Rep
Drives: '22 Chalk Gray Porsche C2S

Quote:
Originally Posted by m630 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sedan_Clan View Post
Watch the driving reviews be stellar.
Yes, so amazing that they wont let a word out before they’ve already taken many many orders and enact the big tech police to silence anyone up to this point.

Objective question since I know your positon on the car very well, why do you believe they’ve held off all these months while taking orders? Its certainly going to be “better” on paper with regards to stats, so why hold out this long? I cant figure it out, truly, as its seems illogical unless you were hiding something that isnt obvious?

Just curious to how you see it
Who knows?!? New marketing strategy?!? Different approach?!? Some of the suppression of information doesn't make sense to me, but I don't liken that to a lackluster product or crappy reviews. Not once has the incoming car not taken performance to another level, so why should I believe that'll be the case now?!?.....because some people dislike the design language?!? I've been around long enough to have seen this behavior play out three times over. This will be the fourth time, and frankly I'm not that invested in complaining.
Appreciate 3
Ibiza3612.50
AlexFL7837.00
clee1982797.50