PLF69
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2023 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by DecemberStorm View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by PLF69 View Post
Honestly if I wanted to buy the AWD version I would expect to have the car at the end of Fall.

I spoke with my SA and he reassured me they were doing everything they can to make it happen, I don't know if it changes anything but I put a 5K deposit, may provide some seriousness about the client, who knows.

He seemed just as urged as I am to get some news from BMW, What I understand is that all dealer allocation (none sold cars) have been ordered and received so there seem to be very low probability that a dealer gets a car in the coming weeks. On top of that he told me that if a dealer would of had an unused allocation my order would of have skipped right past it or taken its place per my understanding.

Will continue to cross fingers, at least with the relation I have with my local dealer, I am pretty sure they will go above and beyond to make it right whatever happens.
good luck looking forward to better n useews from you ... time is certainly not on our side with the aforementioned MY22 changes .. also I believe lease residuals have dropped 1% across the board starting in May.

Story I have heard from some dealers (and from chatting with a few members here and on other forums) is that there are some cars incoming that their original buyers backed out of, most of them visa students who can't get back to Canada anytime soon. Worth exploring and asking around I reckon
I am guessing my dealer will be pretty cold trying to get a car in another province but it may be an option..

EDIT: Is there any other place to try to check dealer inventory except AutoTrader and individual dealer websites, it seems a lot of dealers don't even list there new inventory..
Daily/Family: 2021 Atlas Cross Sport 3.6
Appreciate 0