dialogical
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: G80 M3 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thescout13 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by frankiebones View Post
Many of the "banned members" are experiencing great discomfort reading this review.
I'm pretty confidently going to go with no, no they are not uncomfortable reading a first impression review from someone who, to be frank, most people don't know or has any credibility as a car reviewer other than saying he likes Porsche, and who just sunk $80k+ of his own money into a car so has an incentive to not criticize it too much.

All that said, I'm willing to bet the vast majority of "banned" members would happily admit the car can perform better than previous generations. But performance vs feeling vs character vs styling, while subjective, are very different things.

But let be fair here his comments mostly focused on interior quality and ergonomics more than anything else.

Not wanting to start an argument with you here, because frankly I don't care, but this comment in on par with the idiotic "beaver face eww" comments were that got those people ban.

So, for that, troll 100 award goes to you!
I don't know buddy - that banned thread is full of anecdotal evidence, evasiveness, and double standards. Nothing about the dialog going on there suggests people open to hearing contrary views.

Isn't the latest news the guy who thought the G80 was too heavy so he spent $120k on an even heavier mustang? Or are we still on the "I haven't seen one yet so the car is a total failure" talk track?
Appreciate 3