frankiebones
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: Fire Orange G80 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGM-M3COMP View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by frankiebones View Post
I understand your perspective, however, I do not share it.

Got bored of my CS inside 2 weeks.

As for the girls, well, my girlfriend misses the CS terribly, as she drove it for 6 weeks after I had shoulder surgery. I'm slowly teaching her how to drive the manual and she is approaching it with a desire to learn.

Well everyone is different. Just because 1 person decides to go away from the norm, that doesn't make them any less of a car person or whatever. I love cars to death. But that doesn't mean i have to like what everyone likes. Meaning older cars, manuals, vintage rare collectibles etc. I'm not jay leno lol.

I just like cars. That's it. It looks nice. I like it. It's fast. I like it. It's fun to drive. I like it.

I have extracted all my "love and interest" in driving manuals for over 20 years now. I'm tired of them. I don't want to drive a manual anymore. When my C7Z gets sold/traded when that time comes, that will be the very last time i drive a manual.

It's funny because my GF now can't wait for my M3C to come. She won't ride in the C7Z though. Not because it's a manual (which she also doesn't care about), but she doesn't like claustrophobic cars lol
That's hilarious about her "claustrophobia."

I am 39, driving 22 years, only 2 of which were in an auto. I'm still going strong and improving my manual driving technique. Much to learn still.
Appreciate 1
BGM-M3COMP2328.00