Rep
Drives: M3 (F80)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oeon View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MavRick View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oeon View Post
Im just going based on the large RAM and camera stop sale posts that have been on this site. Those posts have been here for a few months and I've seen the RAM fixed once aford is the one RAM I've seen fixed whereas the camera stop sales have been getting resolved quite fast. Again this is based on the threads.

My theory here is like you said every car needs the RAM whereas only a select few need the camera and bmw prioritizes the production line so it seems like they've had an easier time getting excess camera parts whereas the RAM parts have not been as accessible.
i gotcha. just going thru that thread Stop Sale RAM thread, there are some folks that were resolved. some quickly, even. but it does seem like a month+ wait is the norm.
yeah man. I think some of the new build weeks have been spending longer at the German port and getting the part and shipping with it. That way when they come here they just have to get it fixed. Hopefully this gets resolved soon. I'm on week 6 going on 7. I just want my damn car lol.
Yeah, that sucks. The lack of information makes it worse. If they said, it will take 8 weeks, and the stuck to it, that's a lot better than absolutely no visibility into what is going on.

Hopefully they are air shipping these parts. I would assume so. Cheap and light and holding up expensive cars.
2015 M3 (sold)
2022 G83
Appreciate 0