Oeon
Private
Rep
Drives: 2022 BMW M3C

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavRick View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oeon View Post
The RAM is by far the worse. Both are terrible but the RAM is awful. I've had it and have been at the VPC in Oxnard for 6 weeks now. I've only seen one person on these forums have their RAM resolved and that was aford who had to wait 10.5 weeks.
anyone thats had a stop sale resolved has had it for RAM, at the very least....because every car has a radio while not every car has a camera. so i dont think the outlook is quite as dire as youre projecting. folks are most DEFINITELY getting the RAM chips. regardless, i know its frustrating and im trying to steel myself as i have the same fate, upcoming, when the car arrives in Charleston this weekend.
Im just going based on the large RAM and camera stop sale posts that have been on this site. Those posts have been here for a few months and I've seen the RAM fixed once aford is the one RAM I've seen fixed whereas the camera stop sales have been getting resolved quite fast. Again this is based on the threads.

My theory here is like you said every car needs the RAM whereas only a select few need the camera and bmw prioritizes the production line so it seems like they've had an easier time getting excess camera parts whereas the RAM parts have not been as accessible.

2022 AWD G80 M3 Comp | Week 29 Build | BSM w/ Fiona Red
Appreciate 0