View Single Post
      12-31-2021, 04:44 PM   #44
grocerylist
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW M235i

Garage List
2016 BMW M235i  [10.00]
There are a lot of bad "car youtubers". Demuro isn't exciting or flashy but he covers a lot of cars and if you happen to be in the market for one he's reviewed I'd check out the video whatever vehicle.

Shmee150 is painful just because of his voice.

I liked some of what Tavarish does but the entire CarTrek series is painful to watch and not just Hoovie... Tavarish, Hoovie and Ed Bolian are all terrible.

The way you described Ed Bolian as someone that grew up with too much money is also how I feel about Derek Tam-Scott (ISSIMI). Rich Stanford kid... wouldn't have the opportunities he has without his family money but this is reflective of much of the world we live in.

Jon ThicWhips initially had some interesting content but always disappointed me because he'd talk about building the E90 M3 and OG M2 for the track but not once did they ever see the track which to me was a total waste. Then I realized that his entire channel is nothing more than a commercial for Kies Motorsports, Sunsational tint/wraps and all the other affiliates so that he can mod cars for significant discounts only to flip them... then wash & repeat ad infinitum.

Jason Cammisa & Randy Pobst to me are the best and after them no one is even remotely close.
Appreciate 2
..Rush..973.50
540iSUP704.00