12-31-2021, 01:23 PM   #39
tranquility
sportscars only
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2011 Z4 sDrive 35i

Quote:
Originally Posted by R N M View Post
She is very annoying and looks old to me around 40-50 so not sure how she gets views. Her hair is probably a wig.

This girl should have millions of views ��
Ooof, that was harsh. I think she's cute but got too crazy as a bottle blonde and that is killing/thinning her hair, so it's ingenious she incorporated a cap in her logo so ppl get used to that look.

EDIT: dude, you diss SB but you cite this girl, who's pure fluff, does she contribute anything besides being like a Barker's beauties on the Price is Right? LOL.

If you wanna go for stuff like that, at least watch women w more substance, like Vicki-Butler Henderson or Anna on Roads haha.
The richest one percent of this country owns half our country's wealth, five trillion dollars. One third of that comes from hard work, two thirds comes from inheritance, interest on interest accumulating to widows and idiot sons and what I do, stock and real estate speculation...It's bullsh*t. I create nothing. I own. We make the rules, pal...Now you're not naive enough to think we're living in a democracy, are you buddy?

Last edited by tranquility; 12-31-2021 at 01:44 PM..
Appreciate 0