View Single Post
      12-31-2020, 08:22 AM   #10
b2nvs2001
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives:

Quote:
Originally Posted by M-SP0RT View Post
OP, I think you made a rational & smart decision because if you get it and don't like it, it's hard (expensive) to undo. But if you wait until you see it & test drive it, you can always order one. I don't believe demand will be that high and you should be able to get one later in 2021 if you decide to

In my case I'm planning to order an AWD but I want to see the G80 in person and hopefully in a few different colors and wheel designs before I pull the trigger. If I decide in March/April I'm think I should still be able to get a summer production AWD. Maybe I'm too optimistic.
Actually - maybe I was lucky - my sa said if it came and I didn't like it he'd just refund me my deposit because he was so sure he could sell it. This was with the proviso that I didn't custom order a crazy individual color. However, I guess manual was still considered okay.

I just felt with my level of hesitation I wanted someone to have the allocation that was "dying" to have it and I'm happy to have done that. I'm just giving back in karma since there's definitely been times where people have bent over backwards to make life work for me
Appreciate 1
M3AWD3183.00