Bostro
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW F30 335i xdrive

Garage List
2023 BMW M4 g82  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by cleaningup View Post
Nice! I am debating between suspension upgrades and speed upgrades. Getting an eventuri intake installed right now. So hard for me not to just ship this ECU off to femto given how much potential this engine has.
Eventuri, man…. you could not go more expensive

I went with suspension because i cannot look how high is present g8x generation. On my previous m4 did zero with it and it looked perfect to me.

But next step after break in and late spring/summer time will be piggyback or ECU remap. Second is more and more tempting but just be aware you will be flagged in a seconds when you go for servise. Was informed by trusted person that Piggyback are not detectable by BMW software but any ECU mod he saw every single one getting flagged. So remember about that extra …. "Risk". But gains are tempting !!!

Maybe piggyback first and then bm3 ?! Do not know for 100% yet, do not want to twice spend this money

BTW; you have very expensive intake so without piggyback or tune you just paid a lot for nice sounds effects …. i would go with tune first in your place.
Appreciate 0