View Single Post
      10-18-2021, 01:17 AM   #40
AhsanU
i can haz horsepowr ??
Rep
Drives: inconspicuous white van

Quote:
Originally Posted by m3welt View Post
Yeah I'd love to see it at a cars & coffee but they rarely come by. But its all good I just thought it was weird that he clearly saw us and saw we had M3 badges and didn't care to thumbs up. I guess he's more like you and gets annoyed with people who like to share their cars. I think Mercedes would love you as a customer
You posted a thread on the F80 forums complaining about the "G80 people", seeking validation for your insecure feelings about someone not noticing you in your M3, and were met with pretty much the same response you got on these forums. Masking how genuinely irked you are that someone didn't notice you via humour, snide remarks, and sarcasm isn't really fooling anyone; you can continue to act like it doesn't bother you but it clearly does.

For what it's worth - I always try to give a thumbs up to M cars when I see them in the wild. I don't/didn't always get a thumbs up back, and sometimes didn't even get noticed, but that's okay because who knows if: the person driving their M car has something on their mind that's taking up their mental faculties, or if that person is on the phone with someone and is trying to concentrate on the road, or just flat out doesn't know what car you're in because they're not the same level of enthusiast as you.
Gone but not forgotten: 991.1 GT3, F80 M3 ZCP, E46 M3
Appreciate 3
Scorp!on1514.50
BGM-M3COMP2328.00
Seedster2279.00