View Single Post
      01-06-2022, 08:59 PM   #16
Marshall@ViscontiTuning
Private
Rep
Drives: 2020 Huracan / 2022 M3 xDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vic55 View Post
So you essentially are saying that with your tune only you gain a full second in the quarter? And around 14 mph in trap speed?

I was born at night but not last night- there is more to the car than just a tune.

hmmmmmmmmmmmm
Correct. This is 100%, bone stock. Zero modifications. Full weight with nothing removed. Bone stock tires. Was around E35 here IIRC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rgrovr View Post
That car is about as bone stock as the last stripper I dated with 42DD. Like my homeys told me when I shared my story with them - pics or it didn't happen.
Customer street races a decent bit and specifically requested to remain anonymous for now. When he gets mods on the car since itll obviously be faster then, im sure he'll be fine publicly releasing this was his. And there are videos of the car racing in its current state.

We also just reset the record. I shared the video on facebook. Our other customer with Downpipes / E30 / Rear Tires .... just went 9.8@140mph and i think he still has minimal room for improvement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPM-3 View Post
So to reach 136 mph trap speed means you need to be over 650 whp, probably closer to 700. Even on ethanol, that would be one prayer of a tune to reach those power levels on an all-stock car.
He street races multiple times a week. There are some videos of him outrunning cars that MPH very close to the same and he inches out on them. - Roll racing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soylent View Post
Stock tires?
Yes. Hence the crappy 60'. He hopes to get tires next week. He hasnt even installed his flex fuel kit yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by McLaren720s View Post
This is pretty hard to believe
Why? Same as an X3M and we've been a best of 10.2 in it (we have that record to my knowledge), bone stock. Tune only with consistent 10.3s. - This is the same thing in a lighter chassis.
Appreciate 0