02-23-2022, 01:28 PM   #18
Sean@PSI
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
United_States
Rep

Drives: 2021 IOMG M3 Sedan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvMyE92 View Post
I don't think that a rock/bird/small animal strike is going to ever be a warranty claim. That's an insurance claim.

I have not seen many (any?) wraps with a reflective-looks-like-paint finish as nice as that one. My wife would love the color. Looks great!

I assume that PSI is some kind of company, but I have no other indications of what they do/sell/provide.
PSI is our shop in Oviedo, Florida. We have our expertise in both BMWs and Porsches but have the ability to work on anything that crosses through our doors. The wrap is from the company called Inozetek!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightedBMW View Post
Looks great! I'd be very nervous to drive with that Vorsteiner grille irrespective of how great it looks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by McLaren720s View Post
I have the Vorsteiner grill on order and kinda concerned about how open it is. Initially I thought they were going to include a mesh protector that goes over that radiator, but they won't. I'd be curious to know why they think this will be okay if a bird, big rock etc. hits it, especially at high speed
The G8X manual cars come with the plastic mesh from factory, hence why we have had no issues. The auto cars have a cooler in the front portion that actually fills so much of the space that the mesh is tight to fit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretariat View Post
The only problem I see is the oil cooler in the front of the vehicle. Nothing protects the oil cooler on the bottom of the grill. A rock hits that and goodbye engine.
This heat exchanger is actually the first production from CSF with the intentions of having a wire mesh in the front protecting this. Due to slight fitment adjustments we sent the piece to get remodeled to fit better. In the end, there will be a protective mesh just like on the manual G8X cars.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamG80 View Post
Ride height is perfect! What suspension??
It is on the one-way Moton Kit. Soon to be released for the public!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 997CABOVA View Post
Sean what front lip you guys have?
Our front lip is from the VRS Aero Collection from Vorsteiner!
Appreciate 1