Garage List
2018 M2  [8.83]
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMV///M3 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M TOWN View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMV///M3 View Post
I think it's a good continuation of the 2 series. And at the risk of being banned (like I was from G80 forums bc I was apparently "trolling" or whatever justification they used), I wish the G80 would have followed a bit closer to the older design and stayed closer to the traditional design as they did here. I'm pleased to see something closer to previous models. I guess I'm a Old fashion when it comes to Bmw

I'll have to wait for the M2 but as of right now it's pretty decent.

Censorship at it's finest

It's unfortunate that anybody got banned
It's okay, I'm not very interested in the G80. A few builds have come out pretty nice after mods.

I'd be willing to bet this forum got heat from someone in BMW. I've never seen anything like that before. But if fits in today's society.
Yeah and it's not like you're ever going to get into the car when they've actually banned you from that forum

If BMW didn't have to create such a controversial design they wouldn't have to be such jerks and get involved in something that's really none of their business just because they're fearful it might not sell

And one of the culprit moderators doesn't even own a BMW

The reason we don't get screwed with in the M2 forums has a lot to do with our moderator