Brazil
Rep
Drives: '22 Chalk Gray Porsche C2S

Blank

Quote:
Originally Posted by 02M3ForMe View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sedan_Clan View Post
I'm a diehard MT guy, so I went 7MT. I got Chalk with the carbon fiber roof and GT3-esque AeroKit. I already have a mini mod list building.

I think the G8X is a great car. The Porsche has always been my dream car, specifically the GT3, but I know I can't afford that variant. The universe worked things out for me to get into the Porsche following the sale of my F82, so I figured now is the best time to do it. I knew if I didn't do it now I would likely never do it; the G8X was going to be my last car (..as I am getting to the point where I don't want payments anymore). Now, the Carrera S will be my last car unless a miraculous GT3 lands in my lap in a few years. My goal is to be completely payment free in the next 5-6 years. My Ducati V4 will be paid off in 3 more years and my commuter Corolla in 4 years. I figure I'll do the 3 year lease on the Carrera and then buy out the lease and refi for 3 more years......and be done. That's my short plan anyway. I had actually planned to do that with my F82, but I sold for a profit.
Congratulations! I took a look at 991.2 and 992 cars yesterday; they're beautiful. 992 with the Aerokit will be a nice thing to see in the garage.
I'll be opening my garage twice daily just to glance at it. Lol!
Appreciate 1
02M3ForMe4261.50