Geektechlive
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 M3 Competition

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bch53211 View Post
Looks like I’m actually looking at build week 36 per genius. Has your status changed to scheduled for production yet? I saw a poster who is in build week 35 who said his status just changed today from order received to scheduled for production. He said he was originally build week 36 but got switched to 35. He just got his allocation from a broker last week but I suppose it depends on when that allocation was generated? We will have to get together and go for a drive when we finally get our cars. Btw, have you thought about a winter set up yet?
yup mine flipped to scheduled for production last week. Genius states I am still week 35 too.

I am planning on doing PCD and depending on how the weather is on the drive back up I may need to buy All seasons to have PCD put them on then ship the perf tires back.
I want to get some nice rims for summer and stock for winter but I may need to take a year and use all season performance.

This will be my daily driver and while they are not as good as winters or dedicated summers they can buy me some time to invest in the nicer summer Rims

--
Owner of a 2022 M3 Competition AWD in Individual Voodoo Blue and Fiona Red leather
Appreciate 0