View Single Post
      06-04-2021, 10:36 AM   #18
GoFastGoFish
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2021 X3MC , 2020 X5, 2021 JLU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patton250 View Post
That’s completely depressing. What you described is exactly what’s happening in mine and I promise it didn’t do that at first. So those engineers are absolutely full of crap. So that’s what we have to deal with? There’s only two options here. Either they are lying or they’re stupid. It really is that simple.
I actually explained it to them like a keyboard key press.. if I tap a letter on a keyboard it types one letter... if I hold down it repeats the letter.. So I said to them let me into the computer so I can record and watch the input ... well we all know they laughed at that .. . to have the exact same outcome every time.. it's gotta be forced.. no matter what air pressure, alignment, driver, etc.. it always does it.
I even said what if I am driving on the highway and sneeze. I tap the wheel and then sneeze again in the left lane.. will you guys admit it if it runs into a wall.

It's definitely not a "normal" thing to just have the car guiding itself across the road and needing to pull it back in..

I am sure glad it's happening to more people.. so I don't feel crazy.
Appreciate 0