United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 M3 Competition

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bch53211 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geektechlive View Post
There are a few cars and coffee meet ups I have gone to in and around Milwaukee. McKinley marina is one and there was one out near black canyon coffee in dousman I went to once as well.
I am on the list at international for AWD. I'm going to ask for an individual color for my order so I may get it too late for this years cars and coffee meet ups but who knows.

The M550 lease I'm in currently is tanzanite. It's a good color but I really want something a bit "louder".
Still deciding but pretty sure will go Voodoo blue. If approved for individual (I heard bmw needs to approve your request)

I'm also going to try to work in PCD as well if my work schedule allows. This will be my first M ever.
The M550i is the other car I was considering. The idea of a softer ride appeals to me, not to mention better incentives and value. My F 80 with the comp pack wheels is very hard even in the so-called comfort mode. Also I have never owned a car with a V-8 so I was close to putting in an order on one. After a lot of going back-and-forth I decided on the new M4 as I think I would just miss the looks and special nature of a true M car.
Don't get me wrong I do enjoy the M550 xdrive. It's fast and smooth and the v8 does sound great. It's a bit too much of a sleeper with its looks. It's a gorgeous car but can be mistaken for a regular old five series until you see it up close. I like bold looks so while I like it I did find it's not really "me".
For me the M3 love goes a bit deeper.
The M3 for me is and always has been on my bucket list. When I was 12 my family lost everything. My mom as a single parent and I were evicted and lived out of our Ford fairmont for almost two years until someone took us in. I remember seeing my first M3 and when we got a place to sleep that wasn't a car I got a poster (really just a full page spread ad from a car magazine) of an M3. I vowed that i would work hard and one day I would "make it" and I would buy my M3.
This is my year. I finally got here.
I'm married, no kids house almost paid off and zero debit other than my M550 lease and mortgage.
This is the year I get my M3.

--
Owner of a 2022 M3 Competition AWD in Individual Voodoo Blue and Fiona Red leather
Appreciate 1
ando2002.00