United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 M3 Competition

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyleb350 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geektechlive View Post
I am on a list to be able to order my AWD M3 when allocations become available.

Hoping to see some of you at a cars and coffee if local sometime later this year.

We should also do some sort of M3 meet up for the Great Lakes area too. Im in WI just over the IL border.

This all assuming pandemic is done or rolling off
Geektechlive Nice. Did you order from International or North Shore in Milwaukee by chance?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bch53211 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyleb350 View Post
Geektechlive Nice. Did you order from International or North Shore in Milwaukee by chance?
Im in Milwaukee, I've got a 2018 M3 comp. I deposited on an awd M4 comp at Milwaukee North. Not sure if above poster means mke or chi but Cars and coffee in Milwaukee is every third Sunday of the month at McKinley marina. I haven't been in a while but will likely be there next time. Is the car in your pic tanzanite? Great color, I'm going to spec my M4 in tanzanite with the black wheels and exec pack.
There are a few cars and coffee meet ups I have gone to in and around Milwaukee. McKinley marina is one and there was one out near black canyon coffee in dousman I went to once as well.
I am on the list at international for AWD. I'm going to ask for an individual color for my order so I may get it too late for this years cars and coffee meet ups but who knows.

The M550 lease I'm in currently is tanzanite. It's a good color but I really want something a bit "louder".
Still deciding but pretty sure will go Voodoo blue. If approved for individual (I heard bmw needs to approve your request)

I'm also going to try to work in PCD as well if my work schedule allows. This will be my first M ever.

--
Owner of a 2022 M3 Competition AWD in Individual Voodoo Blue and Fiona Red leather
Appreciate 0