View Single Post
      04-09-2023, 06:06 AM   #64
beamlord
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2023 m3c

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaneartistry View Post
Got it. Do you think they’ll order the parts without diagnosing the vehicle in person first? I have a feeling they won’t. I also can’t get a hold of the service department at my dealership which is infuriating. I get transferred to a call center. When I do finally get transferred to service from the receptionist, the call always drops.

What parts should I ask for them to order? Fuel injector and spark plug? Should they just replace one or all six? Should it be fairly easy for them to diagnose?
You bought a premium performance car from them, you should have the service advisor on speed dial.
Make a huge fuss about it, copy the sales and say that you basically bought a product that's defective from factory and you spent your valuable time providing them the diagnose, so this needs to be fixed yesterday.

I have my service advisor's e-mail and direct phone line, and he's updating me every other day, and also asking me to provide all the information I gathered so far from this board. No doubt they should prefer to order a few spark plugs and injectors and keep them just in case - even if they don't need them - this is certainly less overhead than having the car take up space in the workshop and providing you with a replacement car for weeks.
Appreciate 0