09-11-2021, 10:37 PM   #13
TiMSport
Banned
Ukraine
Rep
Drives: '21 M340i xDrive, '17 Audi S3

Quote:
Originally Posted by BklynNYBMW View Post
It was a great tournament. Good to see the new power house generation of women players. Now let's see if Novak pulls out a win and makes the Grand Slam. That would be impressive. I hope he does even though I am a Federer fan.
__________________________________________________ ________________________
2017 X6 5.0 MSport, Carbon Black Metallic w/ black leather. All options except vented seats and B/O sound system. AKA the Tumbler
2021 M340i xdrive. Tanzanite Blue with W/Oyster with Red Calipers. All options except Adaptive M suspension, Driver Assistance Professional Package, Cooling and High Performance Tire package. AKA Blue Angel
*Retired 04/30/21: 2018 340i MSport Xdrive sedan. Glacier Silver w/Oyster. All options except active cruise control and window shades. AKA Airstream
Djokovic has just been invincible. To think if he wins that'll be his 21st Grand Slam event victory with Federer and Nadal right behind him with 20 a piece. However, Djokovic has a lot left in the tank and I think he's going to win at least a few more pieces of hardware.

Remember no one thought anyone would ever surpass Pete Sampras after he won 14 Grand Slam events. Three of them passed him by far and are still playing! Unbelievable.
Appreciate 0