BackOnBlack
Learning to drive again
Rep
Drives: M3CS

Garage List
2024 BMW M3 CS  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by adc View Post
OP, if you itch to go back on track soon, the Colonial Challenge Cup runs 1 day at Summit Point on April 11. I've run with them for many years.

It's a relaxed group, who donates the proceeds towards a worthy cause
(sponsoring scholarships for kids in need).

I've signed up, and so have a few of my friends. Hope to see you there if you decide to come. Look for the only Santorini F80 in the paddock.
The itch is strong with this one!

Unfortunately, work/family schedule is not suitable. My entire schedule is now focused on the May event with the NCC. I hope I'll see you there. Be safe and run fast!
Quote:
Originally Posted by RUNSOK View Post
Thanks for the info. I am aware of cooking the tires when you get passed the recommended pressures and temp. I am on stock oem michelin stars on a completely stock car g82x. If I am looking for a 6psi gap between cold and hot pressures do you know what hot pressure I should shoot for the michelins?? I have been on track many times on formula cars in scca and road bikes as well. Just want to know what is a good hot pressure/temp for the oem michelins these cars come with. Thanks.
Obviously, I cannot give specific recommendations on cold pressures, but I just wanted to suggest that you probably should plan on 7-9 psi increase, not 6